Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yum!

I've been cooking up a storm the last week or so! (Blame it on pregnancy cravings) and these are my favourites!

Coconut Cream Pie! My hubby's favourite :)

Broccoli and Rice Casserole- my favourite! Made this at 10pm because I was craving it, and feeling bad that hubby wouldn't have anything yummy to eat when he got home from night shift. Recipe:

1/4 c. butter
1/4 c. water
1/2 c. milk
Can of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. cheese whiz
onion, as much as you want
1 c. rice
Chopped fresh or frozen broccoli
I added leftover chicken breast, but it's good without it too

Mix together, cover with foil and bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Then remove foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes.

So good!

Then Rylan and I made these cookies while Alyssa was visiting grandparents, I love Pillsbury for those lazy days!


They were a hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment