Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dance Your Heart Out!

Saturday was Alyssa's end of the year dance recital- it was absolutely amazing! All of the girls did great and I'm especially proud of my own little ballerina. Not only did she look adorable, but she danced so well!

Being a momma who danced recreational for 3 years and competitively for 5 years, this is something that is close to my heart. It really makes me melt to see my daughter loving the same activity that I loved for so many years (and still do!).

A couple of shots I snapped before her first performance.


The girls entertaining themselves backstage while waiting for their turn to perform. (Disclaimer- the photo below was taken by my photographer friend, the ones above were taken by myself).


The girls on stage for their ballet performance, again, taken by my friend at A.C. Photography. Alyssa is to the far left.



And their jazz performance (again, A.C. Photography). Alyssa is second to the right of the teacher.


And their tap performance, we were told "sailor themed" costumes. She is the 3rd to the right of the teacher, in her mama-made costume!


Celebrating with her best friend after the recital.


No comments:

Post a Comment