Friday, April 6, 2012

Week 2

This week we learned the letters C and D (uppercase), the number 2, square, and yellow. We talked about hygiene and grooming, and out Bible lesson and weekly theme were both Easter. I thought it was such a huge and important theme that I wanted to give us plenty of time to cover it.

I wanted to keep the main focus of our study of Easter on the Christian aspect, so we talked about it daily. However, I don't see any harm in some stories and crafts about eggs and bunnies either.

We didn't get to make all of the crafts I had wanted to try, so I'm starting a file of future ideas so I will remember for next year!

Rylan and I made these on the weekend while Alyssa was visiting with a friend.


Then we made these baskets out of paper plates..


We also made these crosses. I had a hard time finding Christian based Easter crafts, so any ideas are welcome!

And then these masks- they wanted to wear them to play outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment