Sunday, April 1, 2012

Why I Blog

I've blogged off and on before, and eventually I let it slip away. Now that some of the kids are getting older, I've started crafting more avidly again, and we've officially started homeschooling, I feel that I will have a lot more to write about, although possibly less time to do the writing!

Now, with that being said, I won't promise to write daily or anything of the sort. I promise that I will write when I have something to say- be it once a week, or 3 times a day.

While I will try my best not to bore anyone who may happen upon my blog, I won't make any promises is that regard either. I intend for this blog to become many things for me- a journal, an idea log, a display case, and anything else that I feel like using it for on any given day.

This blog will not be strictly homeschool focused either, I intend to write about our family life, my children, our adventures, my crafts and cakes, tutorials, and anything else that suits my fancy right then and there.

If I post something that inspires someone else, great! If I don't, this blog still serves a purpose for me. I would love for you all to follow along with us, and who knows, there may even be giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment