Monday, May 14, 2012

Meal Plan Monday May 14th-20th

This isn't really a typical week for us, hubby is working nights and we have a date night and a girls night thrown in there, but I'm going to try and stick as close to this as I can!

I also decided that Tuesdays will be "Try a New Recipe Tuesday" and also "Kids in the Kitchen". This is a big step for me, my kitchen is my space! But, I'm starting to realize how much I can teach them this way!

Monday- Broccoli stuffed chicken, rice, and corn.
Tuesday- Mini meatloaves, mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables.
Wednesday- Pork chops (probably just homemade shake 'n bake), baked potatoes, and corn on the cob.
Thursday- Italian Sausage Penne, Caesar salad, garlic toast.
Friday- Date night!
Saturday- Hubby's on his own, this is my girl's day out and we'll be leaving early. He will probably get pizza!
Sunday- If hubby didn't have pizza, I will probably make homemade pizza. Otherwise we'll barbeque hotdogs and hamburgers with a Caesar salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment