Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week off!

We took the past week off for March Break, and I'm so glad we did!

I almost decided against it because we only have a couple of weeks left before our oldest moves up to first grade "officially". But, I knew we could all use a break. I also knew that with all of the kids public school friends being off this week, they would want to be with friends. So, we took a last minute break (because we can!).

Mommy was also very busy this week, preparing for an upcoming bridal show my business Amythest Designs was vendoring at. It was such a great show! I was even able to meet Lori Allen (TLC's Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta), there was a great fashion show, and we made a lot of great contacts.

For my Saturday Snapshot this week, a shot of our display table at the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment