Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Favourites

I'm back!! I've been gone way too long! I really don't know what happened, but the important thing is that I made it back, right?!

I decided to come back with a "Friday Favourites" series, where I will share anything and everything that I read, tried, or saw that I liked this week!

Starting with this Ryan Gosling homeschool Meme I found on Pinterest. Can I just say how much I love these things?!





Next, I'm almost finished the book "The Well Adjusted Child" by Rachel Gathercole. It is an amazing book, describing the benefits of homeschooling as well as debunking a lot of the myths that surround us as homeschoolers. I recommend it to any homeschooling family, their families, and any one who has ever even considered this journey!





I was also really touched by this one that I saw on Facebook, it rings so true!

Lastly, we started using this Sight Word Caterpillar, found at: Confessions of a Homeschooler and my 5 year old loves it!



I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment