Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 16 Review

Actually, weeks 12-16 review! I've been so terrible at keeping up with this blog over the summer, I promise, I will try to do better!

We've still been working away and my children have really been impressing me with how much they've been learning, and how quick paced they have been over the last few weeks! Alyssa has mastered her uppercase alphabet (recognizing, and writing), and is now working on lowercase (we're currently working on d), and practicing her letter sounds. She also has learned to write and recognize her numbers to 20, and has mastered number order. We're currently working on patterns.

Rylan has mastered recognizing his numbers to 8, but is still lacking enough pencil control to write them legibly, although he sure tries!

We're finishing up the life of Moses next week, and we've completed all of our "Living Things" units. Now we've moved onto our unit about "Myself and my Family".

I wish I could share photos of what exactly we've been up to, but my camera has been in for repairs for the past few weeks (luckily, not until after Miss Sophia's first birthday!). I'm hoping to have it back next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment