Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review for weeks 7-10

Things have been a bit crazy here lately so I haven't been blogging, but I'm back!

Over the past few weeks Alyssa has really taken off with her alphabet, she's finished thru letter S and is doing amazing! She has also learned to write and recognize up to 14. Rylan has finished shapes and colours, and is currently learning the number 4. We're learning about the life of Moses, and have taken a break from our animal study to start a study about plants (we're working on our plots in the community garden, so it seemed fitting!).

I won't post everything we've been doing, but here is some of what's been happening here over the past few weeks:


Moses in the reeds craft. I got the idea from here but changed it up a little.
Accordion books about how plants grow. Next time I will enlarge the pictures though, my kids had a hard time colouring them because they were so small. 
Our new file folder game to practice numbers. Copied from Stick Your Neck Out File Folder Games series (Kindergarten).
Starting our plots at the community garden.
And one of baby girl, just because :)

No comments:

Post a Comment